Images warped with DARTEL may have NaNs in them, that the usual scripts don't
handle so well.  This snippet should get around those issues....

V    = spm_vol(spm_select(Inf,'Image'));
Vols = zeros(numel(V),1);
for j=1:numel(V),
    tot = 0;
    for i=1:V(1).dim(3),
            img = spm_slice_vol(V(j),spm_matrix(...
                  [0 0 i]),V(j).dim(1:2),0);
            img = img(isfinite(img)); % <-- exclude non-finite values
            tot = tot + sum(img(:));
    end;
    voxvol = abs(det(V(j).mat))/100^3; % volume of a voxel, in litres
    Vols(j) = tot*voxvol;
end

Best regards,
-John