Hi SPM'ers,

I checked the spm_defaults.m file in SPM5 and the defaults.analyze.flip = 1 i.e. it flips during the normalization. I used the dartel tools to warp, segment and modulate the images into GM/WM.

If my images were in radiological format (my anatomicals), would the results now be in neurological format because of flip being turned on? I had it turned off in SPM2 and wouldn't bother because I knew my final results matched my initial  input. I am just not sure how many times the images flip when it's turned on!

Kindly advise!!!

Manish Dalwani
Sr. PRA
University of Colorado at Denver