That is an interesting new lead!

Harington's use of 'soliloquy' comes straight out of Isidore, as Harington uses soliloquy in close proximity to prosopopeia (separated by a handful of words), and both terms feature in close proximity (again, separated only by a handful of words) in Isidore's Etymologies, Book II "On Rhetoric and Dialectic". I still need to investigate whether Prosper hasn't borrowed some fancy vocabulary out of Isidore, too.

Julia