Dear All

I have just come across a scanned version of the  Horace Book V on the internet at:

http://www.archive.org/details/qhoratiflaccicar00godliala

I found the downloadable pdf version to be the best, and recommend that you set set the View / Page Display / Two-Up and "Show Cover Page during Two-Up" for this in order to get the pagination right.

There are in fact at present 182 scanned volumes that include Kipling's work or critiques of it on this site. Some of them are clearly taken from rare and unusual editions with wonderful illustrations, mainly sourced from the University of Californai Libraries and digitised under the MSN initiative.

The main site is http://www.archive.org/details/texts

Yours

David Page

Not happy with your email address?