I'm in the process of selecting an EDRM system for my organisation,
which has about 200 employees, and looking around for ideas on managing
the whole selection process.

I'd be grateful if any similar sized organisations would be willing to
share their experiences of choosing a records management solution
(particularly with regard to Alfresco).

Many thanks.

Ciaran Ward - Information Officer

Direct: 01992 709819  Mobile: 07845 872686

Lee Valley Regional Park Authority

Myddelton House, Bulls Cross, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 9HG

Tel: 01992 717711  Fax: 01992 709922

www.leevalleypark.org.uk

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Lee Valley Regional Park Authority E-mail Disclaimer....  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the use of the information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error please notify the systems manager at [log in to unmask]  The email should then be deleted.
The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Lee Valley Regional Park Authority unless explicitly stated.