Those that have been following the recent discussion on the future of records management and the challenges potentially posed to it by new technologies might be interested in an event I am speaking at in London on 24th September.  My paper is entitled Organisations without borders: The new challenge for records management

The event is billed as a “one-day mini-conference providing a welcome opportunity to assess the range of "new" concerns issues facing Records and Information Professionals in the digital age, to network with peers; to gain valuable advice and insight; and learn from case studies across organisations from both the public and private sectors.”

Further information is available from WWW.UNICOM.CO.UK/RECORDSMANAGEMENT

Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers

Steve

Steve Bailey

Senior Adviser (Records Management)

JISC infoNet

Northumbria University

Room 303, Hadrian House

Higham Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AF

Tel: 07092 302850

Fax: + 44 (0) 191 243 8469

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk