Sent: 25 July 2008 11:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How successful has RM been? (was RE: Comparative definitions of Classification and Taxonomy)

I questioned these figures (and others) when they were used in an article by (I think) Martin Bradley from PRONI. He kindly informed me that they come from research done by the University of California in Berkley back in 2003 so do have legitimacy. I have used them ever since. I have been trying to find it, but unfortunately seem to have lost his original article which included many other gems.

Chris Tinsley MSc
Wiltshire County Council

Information is the key

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be subject to Copyright or Intellectual Property rights. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email from your inbox. Any disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, modification and distribution of the contents of the email is strictly prohibited. Email content may be monitored by Wiltshire County Council to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. No contract is intended by this email, and any personal opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender and should not be taken as representing views of Wiltshire County Council.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. However the sender will not be liable for any alteration of the contents and any attachments of this email as a result of a virus.

Please do not print out this e-mail unless absolutely necessary. Save energy and paper!