In June I asked for an alternative to "internal & external relations" to describe this function.

Thank you for all the suggestions:
Corporate relations
Corporate communications
Stakeholder relations/communications
Communication and Consultation
Marketing and Communications
Separate into three: Internal Communications / External Communications / Corporate Communications
Separate into two: University Relations and Partnerships / Stakeholder and Client Relations

We've gone for "Internal and External Communications" as being meaningful within this organisation - whilst being distinct from the name of the part of the organisation which does the majority of this work (so as not to put off the other bits of the organisation that also do it....)

Many thanks again to all those who got in touch!

Best wishes

Sarah

M Sarah Wickham, MA, MA, Registered Practitioner
University Records Manager
University of Huddersfield
Queensgate
Huddersfield
HD1 3DH

01484 473935

1 Vision. Our students voted us top new University for student satisfaction