[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of alex scott-samuel
Sent: 17 July 2008 21:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [POHG] la Pollock, dix points; les privateurs, nul points

If you've not done so already, do listen to NHS at 60: the Cost of
Health which was on Radio 4 on Tuesday and in which Allyson Pollock
superbly defeated Paul Corrigan in a debate type format where the expert
'auience' were Evan Harris and Gerry Robinson. Let's hope Brown and his
puppets were listening...

**************************
PoHG List Message

Visit the PoHG website for lots of interesting links and publications:

http://www.pohg.org.uk/

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.