Hi,

As well as general volunteering for the BA, as Pam mentioned, we also still require Festival Assistans to work at the Festival for the whole week. These are paid positions, but you would need to source your own accommodation and transport if required. Being involved in a Festival Assistant would involved attending events and helping out with various tasks. For more information about this please visit our Festival pages: http://www.the-ba.net/the-ba/FestivalofScience/StudentBursaries/_Festival+Assistants.htm

Please contact me off list if you have any further queries about working at the Festival. [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Natalie