Hi all,

I am looking for someone who would be able to run and facilitate a short workshop in North Scotland on fundraising for science activities - this should primarily give an overview of the different sources of funding available but also give examples of events that have successfully funded and some other general fundraising hints and tips...

If anyone knows of anyone that might fit the bill here or would like more information, let me know!

Thanks, Joanna

Roll up, roll up for the Magical Memory Tour… Contribute to a new psychology study exploring the link between memory and music and help create the biggest database of ‘autobiographical memories’ ever attempted by adding your Beatles-related memories online at www.magicalmemorytour.com. Join us at the BA Festival of Science in the European Capital of Culture, Liverpool (6 to 11 September) www.the-ba.net/festivalofscience to find out the results.

Joanna Rooke
Manager of Regional Programmes
the BA
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London
SW7 5HD
T: +44 (0)20 7019 4953 (Please note my new number)

F: +44 (0)870 770 7102
Website: www.the-ba.net

Registered charity no: 212479 and SCO39236

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on
behalf of the BA (British Association for the Advancement of Science)