-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leanne Marle
Sent: 11 July 2008 11:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Visual Elements Trumps - new card game from the RSC

Thought people on this list might be interested to know that the RSC
have brought out a new "Top Trump(tm)" style card game based on their
Visual Elements Periodic Table:

www.rsc.org/trumps

(I know you think I'm probably bias because I work for the RSC - but
they do look really good and are great fun to play!).

Thanks,
Leanne

Dr Leanne Marle MRSC, Energy & Environmental Science
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House,
Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WF, UK
Tel +44 (0)1223 432313, Fax +44 (0)1223 420247
www.rsc.org

DISCLAIMER:

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of
the addressee only and may contain confidential, privileged or copyright
material. It may not be relied upon or disclosed to any other person without
the consent of the RSC. If you have received it in error, please contact us
immediately. Any advice given by the RSC has been carefully formulated but
is necessarily based on the information available, and the RSC cannot be
held responsible for accuracy or completeness. In this respect, the RSC owes
no duty of care and shall not be liable for any resulting damage or loss.
The RSC acknowledges that a disclaimer cannot restrict liability at law for
personal injury or death arising through a finding of negligence. The RSC
does not warrant that its emails or attachments are Virus-free: Please rely
on your own screening.

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

2. To resume email from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask]
with the message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
message:

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list
archive, can be found at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and
science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk

6. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]