Thank you Alan.  By the way, the you Tube recital of I'm Tired of
Waiting is just wonderful!  It lived with me first time round and seeing
a recital of it has imprinted itself in ways that have been very
energising.  And thank you to Jack for forwarding and improving links...
I'm sorry that I have not been able to contribute as much as I thought I
might to this eseminar series, a learning curve for me as a medium!  but
its been just great, look forward to reading your attached writing,

best wishes
Cathie

Dr Cathie Pearce
Research Fellow
ESRI
MMU

tel: 0161 247 2074

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read
the
Manchester Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its
website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer