Stephen.

Thanks so much for providing a link to those stories about Bruce Conner.  Never heard any of them
from my local sources (two curators/administrators who did have direct contact with BC).  The comic
aspect of his work (no matter how dark it was) has always appealed to me.  Am hoping to extrapolate
directly from one or more of his "life performances" in the future.

Do you happen to know where the results of Kenneth Baker's three hour interview with Bruce Conner
in 2000 were published?  The first forty results from a google search do not yield it up.

Barry