Hey thanks, Doug and Roger. I try not to publish many of the things --
because the "public like a frog" aspect makes me profoundly uneasy. Or
because I like to brood over the poems endlessly, maybe thinking they'll
hatch.

Something like that -- in any case thanks again for the kind words.

Stephen, love that picture of you with your grandbaby!

And the splendid one of your mom.

Rachel