Very interesting questions.
To the question: Why do you write, I heard the following answers (which does
not mean I agree with them):
Out of passion; Because poetry is breath for me; To find answers, to give a
perspective to events and facts that goes beyond what is; To make people
mad, ....

have a great day, Anny

--
Anny Ballardini