Thanks, Max. Kris has been a longtime influence and valuable asset to
Oz poetry. Back in the past (60s, 70s) he built a bridge from Oz to
the rest of the English-writing world. I always, always, spend a half
a day at Collected Works when I'm in Melbourne. I go with a light
luggage, knowing it will be heavier when I return.

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/