We need to be clear: the Poetryetc list, qua list, exerted no editorial
control over the anthology. Neither Anny nor I submitted poetry to the
anthology nor consulted with any of the participants, editors, publisher, or
etc., for obvious reasons. It was an independent project taken on by list
members & could presumably be published without reference to Poetryetc. In
light of this, I continue to find Roger's action (and your argument)
incomprehensible.

jd

--
Joseph Duemer