That makes two of us, Roger, because I haven't the faintest about what
you are going on about. You really did a bad one, you know, summoning
up the ghost of EP, since then I keep discovering people who will, at
the end of a conversation, suddenly mention the BNP as a desiderata.
As a poet, you should know how dangerous words can be.