Dear All,

I am currently writing a PhD Proposal in Communication/Graphic Design.
My main concern is how to center the importance of this activity in the
people who connect with these objects and how to improve such material
relations.

I would appreciate any comments or opinions on the subject.
I feel it's very important to gather feedback so I can proceed.

Some questions that come to mind:
• is the connection of graphic objects with people strictly visual?
• can these objects interact in different ways, without depending on digital
technologies?
• can the study of lifestyles help to raise more information, which can be
useful to the design process?
• allowing user-centered graphic design means going towards personalized
objects?

Hope to hear (well... read) from you!

Cheers,
Marco