<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Dear Colleague,

Following our earlier email, please find attached a programme and
booking form for, our forthcoming event on Employability and PDP - an
opportunity for partnership?  This is a joint conference with AGCAS
taking place on 4th September 2008 and seeks to bring together
colleagues from a range of roles in order to share good practice and
identify further opportunities for collaborative working.

I trust therefore that you will be interested in participating and look
forward to receiving your booking form.

Please do pass on details of this event to any of your colleagues.

With kind regards,

Aminder

Aminder K Nijjar
Associate Director
Centre for Recording Achievement (CRA)

www.recordingachievement.org <http://www.recordingachievement.org/>

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Registered Company No: 3717882   Registered Charity No: 1088700

A national network organisation, registered educational charity and
Associate Centre of the Higher Education Academy.