From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Julie Elwell
Sent: 02 July 2008 12:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Glasses for DSE Users

Hello All,

can I ask whether anyone provides a normal pair of prescription glasses
for their DSE users who are office based and whether they have any
policies on this that they would like to share?

We provide plastic framed safety glasses which are ok for the shop floor
workers but office based staff are saying that they are impracticable (if
not unsightly) for office staff.

If anyone does provide these glasses what price range are you looking at?

I will need to go to our local Opticians to see what range they have, but
I need an idea of price.

Any info much appreciated.

Regards

Julie