I have enclosed the young person road safety publication - there is evidence in both to back up direction and support for young persons

regards to you all

steph

On 9 Jul 2008, at 12:43, Gail Collins wrote:

Very good question! I look forward to responses

Kind regards
Gail

Stephanie McGauley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

09/07/2008 12:41
Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list