Dear Jim,

Thankyou for taking the trouble to look into this.

It is a 'coincidence' it has to be said, and unless detailed archive  remains
it must remain just that. As we all know, Taylor & Co.'s  interests spread
far and wide around the Globe, and it is not impossible for one  of these major
local landowners to have contacted the Co. whilst in London, or,  via
relatives or friends living there.

We have strayed somewhat off the original subject, and had better call it a
day at this point. However, if anybody else has any ideas on this, maybe they
might let us know please?

Thankyou again for your time Jim.

Regards, Bernard