Thanks Carol. I will add. But how do you see the questionaire on its validity and reliability? Please provide me with your position, I need to acknowledge your involvement in my questionaire evaluation.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 7/24/2008 6:51:19 PM
Subject: Re: Assistance with questionnaire evaluation

Hi Eva,

Thank you for sharing your questionnaire. I am a novice midwifery researcher doing a PhD myself and although I have not got to the stage of questionnaire development (1st year) I feel this is a valid request to your peers.

I wondered whether it may be pertinent at all to ask your participants whether they are multigravida or primigravida, which would generate further data also for analysis.

I hope you get further feedback.

Good luck with your research

Regards

Carol Lambert