Dear Eva, your study sounds very interesting but I agree that it can be difficult to give feed back on the questions because we do not know what your research question are.
This will be a very short mail, as I am having the "one leg out the door" to go on holiday.
I remember that years ago I read a study from a peer review journal: It was based on interview with women that had exspereinced preterm labor (the authors used grounded theory,). The women told a very interesting story about what went on at home before they attended the hospital due to preterm labour. The point was that they asked around friends, mother, etc. to find information and guidance, and the article told about different ways to interpret preterm labour and the symptoms that these woman experienced
I wonder if you have look into such studies? you might find information and inspiration here, also on how to frame questions.
Sorry I don't have time find the reference, but I'm sure you can find if you search pub med.

All the best

Jette Aaroe Clausen
Jordemoderlærer / Midwifery Lecturer
MHH (Master in Health Humanities)
CVU Øresund
Jordemoderuddannelsen/ Faculty of Midwifery
Sigurdsgade 24
2200 København N
Telefon + 45 3531 0511/ + 45 3531 0500
Hjemmetelefon + 45 8678 2327
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

margy hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Sendt af: "A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research." <[log in to unmask]>

24-07-2008 23:25
Besvar venligst til
"A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health              research." <[log in to unmask]>

Til
cc
Emne
FW: Assistance with questionnaire evaluation