>>> Yes I should have written the syllable as zar not ar.

> Come again? <<

Ar.

<I took it, incorrectly ?, V Kerry Inman was referring to my previous
remark:

> .. in the name `Azariâh, that is the resh has schwa closing the syllable
ar, and the following i is consonantal yod.

<that clarify things enough for you H.?

Ehm, nope. I feel like a biologist while reading this as an historian. It's
way above my head, Mata; sorry.

<or do you need visual aids?

That might help. I'm a pretty visually minded kinda guy. Comes from being
trained as an artist, I guess. Can I have some pretty pictures, please? Even
if they be guys in pointy heads or cuddly bears and lions.

<after all, it's a matter of one syllable words.

And then some...

<which one of those words Don't you understand?

About all of them?

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]