-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Diana Wright
Verzonden: zaterdag 5 juli 2008 19:22
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [M-R] saints of the day July 3

There are at least 3 heads of St. Andrew, I have mentioned before that I
have seen 2 right arms of John the Baptist, & there are several of his
heads about. I don't see a problem here.

DW

Henk 't Jong wrote:

> "Relics are nothing but a hoax, sustained over a long period of time"
>
> Henk

> Sorry for the mistake. It should look like this.
>
> The discussion of Leo II under today's saints mentions the
>
> church of Santa Bibiana which he restored and offers several
>
> excellent photos of today's church. Outside sources on the church of
>
> Santa Bibiana in Rome claim, interestingly, that her relics are situated
>
> under the altar with those of her mother and sister; however,
>
> St. Vibiana's in Los Angeles also claimed to have Vibiana (Bibiana's)
>
> relics (a papal gift)] and at one point displayed them above the main
>
> altar. Now they are relegated to the crypt chapel of Our Lady of Angels
>
> Cathedral in LA. An interesting discrepancy. According to my Catholic
>
> sources, there is only one saint.
>
> Marjorie Schulenburg
>
> http://www.cathedralsofcalifornia.com/?tag=st-vibiana

> Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
> 4644 spam-mails zijn er tot op heden geblokkeerd.
> Download de gratis SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl>
> vandaag nog!
> to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it
> to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the
> message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order
> to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
> [log in to unmask] For further information,
> visit our web site:
> to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it
> to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the
> message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order
> to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
> [log in to unmask] For further information,
> visit our web site:

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]