Dear Colleagues

The University of Teesside is advertising a number of new posts in journalism and media to contribute to our growing portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

We are looking for strong practical, professional and/or academic expertise in at least one of the following areas: media theory; scriptwriting for film and/ or broadcast media; directing and/ or producing for television; print, online and/ or broadcast journalism; radio production; advertising and marketing; online publishing or web editing.

I would be very happy to have an informal conversation with anyone who thinks the position may be of interest.

Contact me on 01642 384019 or email [log in to unmask]

For further information about our courses and full job details, visit http://www.tees.ac.uk/

Application forms and further details are available online at www.tees.ac.uk or from the Human Resources Department, University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, Tees Valley, TS1 3BA. E-mail: [log in to unmask] or tel 01642 342200 (24 hours).  Job References: 4990/4934/4944

Regards

Christa van Raalte

Section Head for Media

University of Teesside