From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chris Armstrong
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:38 PM
Subject: CILIP Council Briefing for July

Following the discussion on one list about the length of these briefings, we have taken the decision to post a full Briefing on ‘Council Matters’ – the CILIP Council Blog at http://communities.cilip.org.uk/blogs/council/default.aspx, and to provide a brief summary to the lists.

What follows is a summary of our July meeting:

Council discussed:

and finally

I hope you find this approach and format useful. Please let me know via the list (I’m sure you will!) of any improvements which might prove useful.

Chris

Chris Armstrong
National Councillor (CILIP)
e.
Information Automation Limited
e.

Registered address: Penbryn, Bronant, Aberystwyth SY23 4TJ

Registered in England Number: 2110002