From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rutland Jill (EASTERN AND COASTAL KENT PCT)
Sent: 29 July 2008 09:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-MEDICAL] Breaking bad news

Dear Val,

Not really about grandma moving, but a nice book about moving house is 'Moving Molly' by Shirley Hughes. There's a review on Amazon but it looks as if it's out of print - there are some second-hand copies on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moving-Molly-Picture-Shirley-Hughes/dp/0006617824/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217319581&sr=1-2

Jill Rutland
Knowledge Manager
Kent Public Health Observatory
Email: [log in to unmask]

The Vernon Hochuli Library
Preston Hall, Aylesford
Kent, ME20 7NJ
Tel: 01622 713100

http://stlis.thenhs.com/hln/kent/kmsha.asp

Normal working hours: Mon-Thur 9am - 3.30pm