Many thanks for all your kind help but we've had to give up on this one

Roberts LC, Fraser S, Murphy E. Red flags or red herrings?
Proceedings from the Society for Back Pain Research Warwick:
November 2005. JBJS (suppl.) 2006.

EDEN / NULJ code: SMC

Education Centre Library
Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Prittlewell Chase
Westcliff-on-Sea
Essex
SS0 0RY

Tel: 01702 385468
Fax: 01702 385845

Email: [log in to unmask]

This email has been processed by the Southend Hospital mail gateway. Any executable files or known viruses have been removed - We do not accept or send emails larger than 10MB. Confidential information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Details of all emails are archived for seven days. If this message has been sent to you in error please discard the email, notify the sender and do not open any attachments or act on the contents. For more information contact the IT Department, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust on +44 1702 385 678