Good afternoon. Before I resort to an expensive urgent BL request, is anybody able to fax or e-mail me a copy of the following article today please?

Does breastfeeding protect against Sudden Infant Death Syndrome?

Author(s): Bernshaw NJ

Citation: Journal of Human Lactation, 01 June 1991, vol./is. 7/2(73-79), 08903344

Publication Date: 01 June 1991

Our requester needs it by the end of the day and it is not available from our usual NHS networks. Our fax/e-mail details appear in my signature below.

Kind regards,

Richard Holmes (Primary Care Librarian)
Lincolnshire Knowledge & Resource Service
Beech House
Waterside South
Lincoln
LN5 7JH

Phone: 01522 550658 (library services)
Phone: 01522 550656 (Resources)
Phone 01522 550657 (Leaflets)
Fax 01522 516724 (both services)
Email: [log in to unmask]

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site.  Our base version is Office 2000.  Please make sure that files you send can be read in this format.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the sender.

The information contained in this message is intended for the named  recipients only.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the addressee or the person responsible for  delivering this to the addressee, you  may not copy, distribute or take action in reliance on it.    If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender(s) immediately by telephone.  Please also destroy  and delete as soon as possible the message from your computer.