Sorry, we do not have this book.

Regards
Douglas

From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Inter-Library Loans
Sent: 31 July 2008 11:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ad Hoc ILL Request

Do you hold a copy of the title below and are willing to lend please?

Title:          Alice of Inglewood

Author:         Ayers, Catherine

ISBN:           None

Published:      Salvationist publishing & Supplies 1964.

Any edition is suitable.

I will send a formal request if you are able to supply.

I have tried all other avenues to no avail.

(Hammersmith & Fulham tried NIS)

[Slater, Anne]

Many thanks.

Anne

Anne Slater
Inter-Library Loans
Trafford Libraries
Tel. 0161 912 2885
email:

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. The Council may be required to disclose this email or any response to it under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

The full Trafford Council email disclaimer can be viewed at: http://www.trafford.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer.asp
NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.