Hi,

I think I know the answer to this already but I thought I'd try anyway.

A neighbouring college who use a different Library system than us
have produced a list of books that have been borrowed by our students
(we have a local agreement to allow reciprocal borrowing rights).

We would like to supply them a list of books their students have
borrowed but I don't think we can. Can anyone confirm this?

From what I know, an item record only stores the last borrower, who is
replaced by any subsequent borrower. Likewise it only stores the 'p'
number so doesn't give ptype or any other pcode details.

Many thanks
Colin

Colin Rennie
Systems Librarian