-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Pearson
Sent: 01 July 2008 10:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LIS-E-JOURNALS] Wiley-Blackwell Links

Hello there,

I know it's early on in the day in terms of checking the Blackwell links

on Wiley Interscience but I just thought I would make people aware that
we
are already seeing loss of full text access to our subscribed Blackwell
journals on Wiley Interscience.

From our SFX link resolver, we are clicking through the old Synergy link

which is re-directing to Wiley Interscience. However, there are 2
problems:

1) It is only linking to the Wiley Interscience homepage rather than to
title level. WB have advised that they are still working on the OpenURL
links to the Blackwell content so this might take a few days. You need
search or browse for the titles to access the journal homepage

2) More worryingly when you get to the Journal homepage, we can't access

any full text content for our subscribed journals. We have so far sample

checked around 20 titles and all are failing. They are asking for a fee
or
username and password.

We have not checked the whole list of our titles but it is looking
worrying so far.

I am aware of several other libraries in the U.S. that have already
reported that no full text access is available.

Are any other libraries seeing the same thing?

Many thanks
Sarah

Sarah Pearson
E-Resources & Serials Coordinator
Library Services
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT
Tel: 0121 414 5825
Email: [log in to unmask]

lis-e-journals is changing ... to lis-e-resources from the 1st July
2008.

Find out more about UKSG at: http://www.uksg.org/ or join the UKSG
facebook network at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21810140156