Daer all

I'm back off annual leave and am busy catching up on e-mails. I'll try and
reply as soon as I can. If you need me more urgently then I'm in the office
today and tomorrow on 01942 482 583.

Linda

****************************
Linda Ferguson
Assistant Director of Health Libraries NW
NW Health Care Libraries Unit
Please note new contact details:
Unit B, Kingscroft Court,
Sovereign Business Park,
Warrington Road,
Wigan, WN1 3AP
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 01942 482583 Fax: 01942 482581 Mobile: 0797 971 1908

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail