On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 at 09:50:33AM +0200, Tomas Kouba wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a problem with our new CE from glite 3.1
>
> We use PBSPro with a patch that leaves a job in 'C' state after
> the job is finished. So we have had to patch lcgpbs.pm to accept
> this state. It worked well for lcg-CE 3.0.

I'm not sure how to understand your problem. I use PBS Pro 8 and there
is no C state for jobs. I have never seen it and it's not documented
(at least man qstat does not describe such state).

you patch lcgpbs.pm to keep jobs in C state or to avoid it?

anyway, I have lcgpbs.pm unpatched and it works.

$ rpm -q lcg-CE
lcg-CE-3.1.16-0

Pawel Dziekonski <[log in to unmask]>
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department
Politechnika Wr., pl. Grunwaldzki 9, bud. D2/101, 50-377 Wroclaw, POLAND
phone: +48 71 3202043, fax: +48 71 3225797, http://www.wcss.wroc.pl