Hi Heather

The WAYF is up and running.

If you wish to test as an IdP I'd suggest the following.  I've just checked back against your resource list and I would suggest testing against Hairdressing Training and Scran as services that have been live in the UK federation for some time.  The link to the UK federation for Hairdressing Training is here: http://hairdressing.ac.uk/sbin/shib and for Scran here: https://www.scran.ac.uk/.   You'll see the WAYF up and running on the Scran example.

If you wish to test as an SP I'd suggest the following.  I'm sure if you drop an e-mail to the Uk federation helpdesk they would be able to help in more detail, but would advise that you check you have correctly configured the UK federation metadata and session initiator requirements on the SP as described here: http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/content/Documents/SetupSP

Hope that helps

Nicole
---------------
JISC Executive
JISC London office
1st Floor, Brettenham House South
5 Lancaster Place
London WC2N 7EN

tel: +44 (0)20 3006 6035
mobile: +44 (0)7734 058308
fax: +44 (0)20 7240 5377

Heather Peake wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hello
is anybody having problems with the UK Federation WAYF today? I ask because
we have been doing some tinkering about on our servers etc. and when we try
to test our SP the UK Federation WAYF comes up with no institures in it and
I don't know if it is us or them and I just wondered if anybody else had the
same problem. I've tried contacting the help desk but I think they are a bit
busy.
Thanks
Heather
P.S. We can't actually test with the WAYF very well as most of our resources
are still are on Athens or IP so we are struggling just a bit.

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the sender's organisation shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by that organisation.