From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MacLeod, Roderick A
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 3:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jisc-repositories Wordcloud

The most humorous responses to posts on this list seem to come off-list ;-)
But anyway, several people asked about the Wordcloud.

I was serendipitously scanning some RSS feeds in Bloglines in the rather brief moments between receiving emails from this list about keystrokes and such-like this afternoon, and found that Wordle http://wordle.net/ was causing interest and amusement amongst bloggers.

Roddy MacLeod
Heriot-Watt University
Riccarton
Edinburgh