When I get stuck for technical resources, I usually turn to this group -
so, once again, an appeal for guidance on resources for two projects I
want/need to work on.

I'm feeling a need for a private blog - partly for PDP and partly to
have a semi-accessible place to put the different resources I am using
working on SSEPRs.
I have a web space as part of my ISP subscription.
Any ideas on :-
a. the best software for blogs
b. is it possible to put sites low down on the search engines?
Especially if I might want to link it to a site trying to attract
attention?

Next problem
I want to write an autobiography - of sorts - and my life - don't know
about the rest of you - isn't linear.
I feel there must be software for the modern internet novel.

Can someone guide me in the right directions?

TIA

Mary

--
Mary Hawking