Dear All

We, The Department of Cultural Policy and Management at City University are looking for an individual  to review and assess the ‘value’ of our collection of grey material on the Cultural Sector  know as the Resource Centre.

The collection includes consultant reports, annual reports, journals etc on various art forms, organisations, and themes such as audiences, education, fundraising etc.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know of individuals and/ or bodies  ( yes we have contacted CILIP) that may be of help. The individual would have to have a good understanding of the cultural sector, an awareness of other similar collections in order to assess the collections’ value in terms of uniqueness and breadth.

Many thanks for your time

With regards

Vicky Woollard

Acting Head of Department

MA Programme Director

Department of Cultural Policy and Management

City University

Northampton Square

London EC1V 0HB

0207 040 8756