Hi Joshua,

I think you might want to use your binarised ROI in the standard space at the randomise stage (please see http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/randomise/index.html), so after fslvbm_3_proc. Basically, you just need to enter your ROI(s) as mask in the -m option instead of the GM_mask that is recommended by default...

Hope this helps,
Gwenaelle