Hello,

I have a general question regarding the difference between contrasts and
f-tests in completing a repeated measures 2 (2 groups) by 2 (factors) ANOVA
with FEAT. I coded group in the evs and set up contrasts to look for
directional differences by using -1 and +1 and also created a contrast for
the group means separately and put them into an F test. In the output there
are no areas of activation for one of the groups and no areas of activation
for either of the directional tests but there are several areas of
activation for the f test. Are f tests thresholded differently than
contrasts? How does the one image show you main effects and the interaction?

I hope this makes sense. Thanks!
Rachel Force