Brian,

I used run_first.
I didn't use the thalamus as intensity reference. Should I have? I haven't seen the option or command to do this....please advise.

On Mon Jul 7 23:04 , Brian Patenaude <[log in to unmask]>sent:

Hi,

How did you run first, via the "run_first" or the "run_first_all"
script? If it was run_first, did you use the model with that use the
thalamus intensities as reference?

Cheers,

Brian