Hi Gonzalo,

I have answered this question few hours ago.
And Tim has answered your question on the avg152 v. MNI152 one week ago... If you still see a difference between the two templates, then it means that you are looking at the non-linear version of MNI152, which has been built with the same subjects than the MNI152lin (or avg152) but with a non-linear registration instead of an affine one.

Cheers,
Gwenaelle