Hi everybody,

I've been running fslvbm on some datasets and I have an issue which
has me stumped, hopefully someone here can shed light on it for me.

I convert my original T1 images to RPI and place them in a directory,
then rescale them (using tbss_1_preproc). I then proceed to run
fslvbs_1_bet and fslvbm_2_template.

When I look in the results of the of fslvbm2a.[oe]* to see how the
segmentation went I see that fast is complaining about image flipping,
even though the original images were in RPI.

When I try to skull strip and segment the same data file by hand,
there is no complaint from fast about flipping. Likewise, when I copy
the ${subject}.anat_brain.{hdr,img} files into a separate directory
and run fast on  it using the same arguments as in the fslvbm2a
script, I do not receive complaints from fast. This has me stumped.

Should I be concerned about the complaint about flipping during the
fslvbm_* pipeline Or can I safely ignore it?

If it would help I can make all the data available for download.

Regards,
--
Dr Colm G. Connolly
School of Psychology and Institute of Neuroscience

Please note that electronic mail to, from or within the Trinity
College Dublin, may be the
subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act.