Hi all,

sorry if this is a trivial question.

I am using the recent version of FSL on Ubuntu 8.04. I ran a resting state
fMRI on 12 subjects, 216 volumes each. Running MELODIC in "temporal
concatenation" mode, I noticed that there is quite some motion going on when
browsing though the pre-stats graphics.

What I wanted to do now is to include the mc parameters as EVs into melodic
to identify those components that are most closely correlated with motion
itself. That's what I did:

1) I ran mccutup on all relevant *.ica directories to obtain
mc1.par...mc6.par files.
2) I concatenated mc1.par(subject1), mc1.par(subject2)...mc1.par(subject12)
-> mc1_allsubjects.par
3) Repeated for mc2.par...mc6.par
4) In GLM-Setup I created a design matrix with the six large files from
above as EVs 1-6 (custom EV, one entry)
5) Contrasts were 1 0 0 0 0 0, 0 1 0 0 0 0, ... , 0 0 0 0 0 1
6) F-Test included all six contrasts
7) Saved everything

SO. I then included the resulting *.mat and *.con  in MELODIC, started it
again and waited. But: the output looks just the same?! I seem to be unable
to find the additional information concerning the mc regressors etc.,
neither in the output html nor in the folder (full stats).

What was I doing wrong? Where should I look for the results from the GLM matrix?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Cornelius Werner