Hello,

I am running the tbss_3_postreg script using the -S option. I used the
FMRIB58_FA template to register all of my subjects' FA maps. The all_FA
image is supposed to be a 4D volume, where the 4th volume is the subject
number. When I try to view this image in FSLView I am not able to scroll
through the volumes and the image looks fairly distorted. The header of the
all_FA claims that I have 38 volumes in my 4th dimension (number of my
subjects). Is there any reason why I am not able to see different volumes in
all_FA. Also, is there an example of what all_FA image should look like?

Sincerely,

Anastasia