Dear experts,

I have access to a multiprocessor Debian machine. I have tried to follow the
instructions for parallelization of bedpostX in order to make use of all the
processors within this computer, but it simply won't work. This makes me
suspicious that there is something missing from the instructions.

(1) Do I have to instal SGE, If all the processors I'm using are in the same
computer?

(2) I know parallelization has been a topic of intense discussion, but the
information is quite shattered and pretty much makes no sense to me. So, I'm
wondering if someone could be so kind to write complete, simple
instructions, bedpostX parallelization for dummies?

I will bee grateful for all the help

Hanne Antila
Helsinki University of Technology
Low Temperature Lab